1. Punctuality and regularity in attendance is essential. Students who have been absent the previous day must bring a note of explanation. In case of illness a Medical Certificate should also be sent. Students who expect to reach home late after the school due to personal reasons must inform their parents/guardian in advance.
2. Late comers will not be allowed in the school premises.
3. Any communication sent in the school almanac must be acknowledged by the parent/guardian.
4. A student must extend due courtesy and respect to all members of staff. Respect to elders and affection for juniors should be soundly inculcated.
5. Students are not allowed to use school phones without permission.
6. Respect for school property and school belongings is must.
7. A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that his speech is courteous and polite.
8. A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the examination.
9. In the event of collective damage to school property in class room, the entire class will be charged the cost of damage. A vigilant outlook should be maintained towards keeping the surroundings clean. All waste papers should be thrown into the dustbin.
10. Students must come to school in neatly laundered uniform and polished shoes. The hair should be trimmed and the nails must be cut regularly. Girls with long hair should make plaits. Skirts should be worn knee-length.
11. Every student is required to carry the school Identity Card every day.
12. Students are expected to bring the books and notebooks according to the time-table.
13. Students are not allowed to leave the classroom without class out-pass and without permission of the teacher. While moving in between the classes in the corridors and while using the staircases, all must keep to the left. Students should move in a way so that no child is disturbed.
14. English is second language for most of us, but it is also a medium of instructions. In order to acquire proficiency in spoken English, all students must compulsorily converse in English.
15. Students must report any incident of bullying and ragging to the teachers immediately.